Busselton Whale Watching 10am on board Dhu Force
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Busselton, Western Australia
- Product code: PR3SRN
Join us for the whale watching encounter of a lifetime Humpback, Southern Right, Minke and Blue Whales use our little corner of the world as a nursery, playground and rest haven during their migration up and down the coast each year. They are often as curious about us as we are about them, coming close to the boat to check us out. Both Dolphins and Seals are also regularly sighted during our tours.
Everyone gets a great view from our 57ft luxury vessel which has a huge covered viewing platform for your comfort. Our knowledgeable marine commentary will keep you informed and our friendly staff are here to assist you. Guarantee: Having a 99% sighting rate, we offer a return voucher to be used within 12 months.
We are proud of our growing reputation for providing quality service with generous hospitality. Families and children are especially welcome and (weather permitting) children will be offered the opportunity to take a turn at the wheel on the flybridge on the way in!! Our crew offer a full tour of the boat and equipment for all interested passengers. Join us for the whale watching experience of a lifetime!
Your cruise includes:
* 2-3 hour whale watching cruise departing Busselton
* Commentary from our knowledgeable crew about local marine wildlife
* An AUSSIE morning or afternoon tea including lamingtons, biscuits, plunger coffee, an assortment of black, green and herbal teas and other beverages.
* We also have available comfortable life jackets for children (for the peace of mind of parents).
Special Meal Deal
Join Legend Charters for a whale watch tour and receive 20% off lunch or dinner at the Equinox, Busselton.
To be eligible for the offer you must present your confirmation email, and it must be on the same day as the tour.